Δευτέρα 28 Ιουλίου 2014

BLUE KIMONO!!

Hello my loves !

How is your summer ? 


I am being obsessed with kimonos lately.They are so elegant and chic! I feel that they complete a summer outfit. 

I am packing for Santorini right now and my kimono was the first thing that I packed in my suitcase ! Hope you liked the outfit !

I am going to post photos from Santorini and my outfits there as soon as I return back home!

 "Think about how many people die every minute of every day and you’ll begin to realize that waking up in the morning is a blessing.  We don’t live in a world of perpetual peace, but one laden with bouts of chaos.  On top of this, accidents do happen and people get severely injured and die because of them.  Getting another day to breathe, to experience life, and to do something meaningful is the greatest gift one can receive.  Make today count!" 

Stay tanned and glowy,
Martha 





Bag:Zara
Glasses:Accessorize
Shorts:Pull&Bear
Top:Bershka

1 σχόλιο: