Τρίτη 25 Φεβρουαρίου 2014

RED HEELS !

Hellooooooooooo !



Lovely day isn't it??? 



Spring is just around the corner and I cannot be happier about it!
Spring is my favourite time of the year and I am so excited that is finally here.

Anyway,I went shopping this weekend and bought this amazing skirt from a local store.It is so 50's and I love it.So I felt inspired to wear this outfit .And can I say that I felt so confident and happy that day?

It is a fact that when you wear something new that is comofortable and cute,the whole day becomes better and it makes you have a beetter outlook on life.

Hope you like it!

"Don’t take other people’s negativity personally.  Most negative people behave negatively not just to you, but to everyone they interact with.  What they say and do is a projection of their own reality.  Even when a situation seems personal – even if someone insults you directly – it oftentimes has nothing to do with you.  What others say and do, and the opinions they have, are based entirely on their own self-reflection."

Lovelovelove,Martha





 T-shirt:H&M

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου