Τετάρτη 18 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

RED SKIRT !

Hey beautiful people !


How is everybody hanging?


Autumn is finally here.I am most certainly sure that I love everything about fall.The weather that gets colder,the knitted sweaters and scarves,the smell of hot coffee...

This is a fall-inspired look that I decided to create for the sake of this amazing season.

Tell me what you think about this look.Did you like it?And also,what is your favorite thing about fall?Let me now!

"You will only ever be as great as the people you surround yourself with, so be brave enough to let go of those who keep bringing you down.  You shouldn’t force connections with people who constantly make you feel less than amazing."

Stay warm and happy, 
Martha









Shirt/Skirt : Bershka
Leather Bag : Accessorize

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου