Παρασκευή 26 Ιουλίου 2013

YELLOW DRESS !

Hello my loves!


Lovely day isn't it?


If you have asked me a year ago what colours did I prefer to wear,I am most certainly sure that my answer would be nude colours.They were the safe and easy choice for me and they made me feel very comfortable.

But this year,I decided to step out of my comfort zone and try out more bright and colourful outfits!

So today I paired this beautiful yellow dress with my coral platoforms and I was ready for the day!

Truth be told,wearing bright colours can make you feel a hell of a lot happier ! 

Therefore,I challenge you today to get comfortable with the idea of being uncomfortable.Step out of your comfort zone a little bit by trying out something that you wouldn't normally wear.You will be surprised by how happy you will feel by doing that ! 

Tell me what you thin about the look ! 

“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”  –Eleanor Roosevelt

Lots lof kisses and love, 
Martha





                                                                   Dress : H&M

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου